This incredible collection of stories proves it’s not what happens to you, it’s how you deal with it.
About The Book.
How do humans survive emotional trauma like the death of a loved one, the end of a marriage, or the loss of a job? Is it possible to bounce back, make the best of it, and in the end live a happy life? This inspiring collection of stories proves the strength of human resilience.
Ulrich Kellerer has traveled the globe interviewing and recording the stories of “ordinary people” and he identified a surprising commonality: regardless of age, gender or socio-economic status, each person experienced a turning point that changed their lives forever. This book contains 26 TRUE stories about “ordinary” people who struggled with illness, death or near-fatal accidents, yet their spirit overcame these obstacles. Despite their life crisis, they were able to define what was good or fortunate about their lives.
Why This Book Is A Must-Read For The Summer.
So many self help books are either too clinical, too fluffy, overly dramatic and unrealistic, or boring. This book grabs you from the very first page by telling real stories from real people and showing just how extraordinary “average” can be. It’s a quick read that can be devoured cover-to-cover or one story at a time – lending itself well to beach and summer reading,
Regardless of how you take it in, this book will show you:
- Happiness comes from a person’s reaction – It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you deal with it.
- To make the most of those life-changing moments that affect your future.
- The value of “story-sharing” and how we have almost lost this wonderful art in an age of hurried emails, tweets and texts.
- How to reconnect with our elderly whose wisdom can help us live much better lives.
- Why volunteering, contributing to the community and helping others (even strangers!) can improve your marriage, career, health, or bank account.
- To find your purpose in life so you can live longer and make a more positive impact on the world.
Copies of One Moment Can Change Your Life: Extraordinary Stories About Ordinary People are available for review upon request. Author Ulrich Kellerer is also available for an interview, to write an article, or to provide commentary.