ABOUT THE LEGACY LETTERS:
An Award Winning Timeless and Inspirational Love Story about Life. Rediscovered private letters from a dying father to his children–and his wife–uncover a passionate and powerful guidebook to life.
The letters reveal to us the stories, memories, and music of the father, which ultimately becomes the practical, moral, and spiritual gift and guidebook for his children he’d never live to see, and for his wife, his redemptive story of love.
By combining the best elements of such inspirational books as Tuesdays with Morrie, The Last Lecture, and Chicken Soup for the Soul, Papritz has created an intense and thought-provoking book, filled with life instructions that The Huffington Post calls: “A Must-Read Book of Wisdom for Life… exquisite, intimate, passionate, humorous and genuine…”
In An Interview/Article, Carew Papritz Can Share:
- Who Are We After Year Zero?
- What Legacy Will You Lead in a Time of Crisis?
- Impactful Insights on the Power of the Pandemic
- How to Create Global Impact in Your Personal Life
- How in Facing the Enemy We Come Face to Face with Ourselves
- The “Grand Experience”
- How to Live Life in a More Purposeful Way
- Poll: Do Americans Want to Go Back to the Way We Lived Before?
- Carew’s book, The Legacy Letters (See More Information Below)