Awareness and Prevention.
Speaker Dr. Joe Mancini is trying to change this statistic through his interactive and educational presentations. His warm and approachable manner combined with decades of experience has saved lives. Audiences are focused and engaged as he breaks down the complex issues with real practical solutions.
Dr. Mancini is an essential part of any drug and alcohol policy. His practical tools help prevent problems before they happen by changing the culture and conversation around drugs.
“We find ourselves in the worst epidemic in United States history. Sudden, accidental death from heroin has quadrupled since 1999. Prescriptions for pain medication (often known as narcotics) have quadrupled since 1999. This is not a coincidence.”
Audience Will Learn:
- Need-to-Know Addiction Facts
- How to Enjoy Social Drinking Without Addiction
- Safe, Responsible Use of Prescription Drugs
- Pain Relief vs Addiction
- Need-to-Know Facts About Heroin & Fentanyl
- Women & Addiction: Special Considerations
- How to Recognize Warning Signs
- What to Do If You or a Friend Need Help