Blurring the lines between fiction and nonfiction, Power’s book, “Don’t Shoot Your Future Self” is a powerful story that shines light on the unique challenges veterans face after leaving the military. Whether you are a veteran or not, this compelling book of self-discovery shares the keys to overcoming some of life’s greatest challenges and the wisdom and insights included are more timely and relevant than ever before.
Power owns and operates Veterans Disability Help, LLC. VDH is leading the way for veterans regarding their VA Disability Benefits. They have served over 2,500 veterans since its incorporation in March of 2015 and have redirected over 2.1 MILLION dollars a month from the VA back to the veterans in VA Disability Benefits. Veterans Disability Help is a professional firm with a team of dedicated individuals that are here for the veterans and their families in need of VA disability assistance.
Eric Power, Veterans Disability Help and “Don’t Shoot Your Future Self” have been featured in 360 Magazine, KCEN-TV, Authority Magazine/ Medium.com, MSN, KHOU 11, WGRZ, Sirius XM Radio, and many more.
In An Interview/Article, Eric Can Share:
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Insight & Life-Changing Advice from an Active Combat Veteran
- Coping w/ PTSD, Mental Health & Beyond
- The Many Challenges Veterans Face After Returning to Civilian Life
- Tips & Advice for Veterans & Their Families to Overcome Life’s Challenges
- Veteran Mental Health: Before, During & After
- Insights from his book: “Don’t Shoot Your Future Self” (See Info Below)